CHEATING! Mystery Timing

Everything about Arms Cartel by Pixel Addicts

CHEATING! Mystery Timing

Postby Ravenzs » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:56 am

For the second time in a week I was attacked by a level 300+ within literaly a second of withdrawing money from the bank. The first time I just thought they had good timing and luck or possibly an insider card. However, since they are 100's of levels above me I couldn't be on their rival list. Then a second attack (yesterday) was over the top. I was attacked by TWO level 300+ accounts withing 1 second of withdrawing 10 million from my bank. The statistical posibility of this being random have to bein into the world of absurd. The accounts are "Honey Badger Don't Give a ****" / Level 303 and "Mafia Azteka" / Level 331. I checked their comment board and noticed that I'm not the only person they have done this too.

Something has to be done about the NOW. Between the bugs (my other post) and the cheating, this game is becomming a loser.

Please RESPOND and address ASAP.

Regards
Ravenzs

Re: CHEATING! Mystery Timing

Postby Renegade » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:59 am

They are not cheating. They are using the insider card. By attacking all the people on the rivals list, they clear their list out, and the entire game lvl 50+ opens up to them. To avoid being victim to them, hospitalize yourself before withdrawing money by attacking other people.
Formerly known as showtime18
Renegade

Postby Isjaffer » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Didn't you feel like asking someone before you bitched "oh cheating cheating" :lol:
Isjaffer

Postby Ravenzs » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:54 pm

I've attacked the whole rival list before and have NEVER had it open up to everyone lvl 50+ As a matter of fact every time I attack everyone on the list and return to the rival screen it refreshes with a new list of rivals of similar level. Also, most if not all of the ones on the rival list are people who are not online at that moment. The statistics just don't work out unless the whole insider card changes to entire list structure. I just don't buy it.
Ravenzs

Postby Rydaz6 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:43 pm

Then buy it and try it. I think you have to be over a certain level to get list to open. There had to not be enough left on you level out of hospital to fill it then it opens.
Rydaz6

Postby Isjaffer » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:50 pm

I am a level 343. and my list is always open
Isjaffer

Postby radesix » Tue May 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Yep... this happened to me yesterday and I thought it was just good timing by the attacker. BUT it happened again today the very second that I withdrew 100,000,000. There is definitely something wrong with the timing. This is not an insider card thing. Here's the timeline of events.

1) Travel to my city
2) Withdraw 100,000,000
3) Try to purchase skyscraper immediately
4) Instead was told I have 100,000,000 but can't purchase because I need 100,000,000
5) Dismissed the alert and noticed my cash had already dropped to 44,000,000

So I quickly redeposited what was remaining but something was strange. I still had 100% health. I immediately looked at the activity logged and saw that "3 minutes ago" i was attacked multiple times by two cartels and lost 56,000,000 total. The thing is... I had JUST withdrawn the money. There was no dirty cash 3 minutes ago.

About a minute and a half into my fit of cursing the game THEN my health rapidly depleted from 100% down to 20%.

I won't be wasting another dime or minute on this piece of shit game.
radesix

Postby rizlaa » Wed May 22, 2013 1:23 am

But have you learnt your lesson??

You should always attack yourself into the hospital before withdrawing money.

Then the only way you could lose money is if someone puts you on the hitlist which is usually unlikely to happen.
4EB87565A
rizlaa

Return to Arms Cartel iOS