Terrible Customer Service. Why? Stole my cash

Everything about Arms Cartel by Pixel Addicts

Terrible Customer Service. Why? Stole my cash

Postby beephs » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:43 pm

I have sent multiple emails to support and posted on each forum. No reply period in over 48 hours.

Once again I bought the heap of gold with the bonus pxl seeker for. $19.99
I was charged and have the iTunes invoice to prove it. I'm sure you can see you got the money. I did not receive any gold or the item.

I have bought gold in past no problem but this just is ridiculous with the amount of time for a resolution or at least a response! It is not even the weekend.

My cartel is : beephs

And I will provide the order number if you need it. I am out the cash and really need the gold and wep.

Please help or at least reply!!

I have spent a lot of money.

Cheers,
Beephs
beephs

Re: Terrible Customer Service. Why? Stole my cash

Postby Two Gun » Mon May 06, 2013 7:51 am

Contact Itunes support, with the issue. Unlike Pixel Addicts they actually care about their customers and you will get a refund wihtin 24 hours.
When one gun won't get it done
Two Gun

Postby PeneGrande » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Something similar happened to me. I had just finished a boss event and had several hundreds of gold. Then the next day I came on and only had 7 gold on my account.
I emailed support and they told me they would forward it to the developers, but after that I never heard back from them again. I sent several emails but after the first
never got a reply again.

Also, I have had similar things happen with cash on my account. (Although it has been a long time since this has happened.) The disappearance would happen when I would
either withdraw or deposit my cash from/to the bank. I am aware of the 10% deposit fee, so I know its not that, and I always checked to make sure I wasn't attacked or
something. I never really complained about the cash because even if its 100mill, although annoying, I didn't take it as a big deal.

I'm sure Pixel Addicts has ample income for a decent customer support staff or at least get one guy that will eventually get back to you and help. How do I know? Because
I paid their salary this week alone.
PeneGrande

Postby Renegade » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:39 am

No anwer....No way :o :o :lol: :lol:
Formerly known as showtime18
Renegade

Return to Arms Cartel iOS