Arms Cartel

Everything about Arms Cartel by Pixel Addicts

Arms Cartel

Postby Renegade » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:14 pm

Arms Cartel what happened to you...A once great game has apparently finally plummeted all the way to death after a long spiral downward.
Formerly known as showtime18
Renegade

Re: Arms Cartel

Postby Ranger2013 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:07 am

This is the kind of stuff that happens to companies when they don't take care of the customers. I am sure Apple has gotten countless complaints due to the lack of response out of these guys when we are having problems.
Ranger2013

Postby Renegade » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:15 am

What issues with Apple are you experiencing....as is it for sure salvageable?
Formerly known as showtime18
Renegade

Postby Ranger2013 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:30 pm

I know there are 2 ways for sure to get your app out of the Apple store. 1. Have it removed if your the developer by request to Apple. 2. Violate a contract you have and agreed to with Apple when you put your app in the store.If your Apple Developer Program membership expires, you will still have access to iTunes Connect. However, your apps will no longer be available for download on the App Store and you will not be able to submit new apps or updates.You must have a paid commercial agreement in place to be able to sell paid apps. Your app will not be made available on the App Store until your commercial agreement is signed. If your app is free, you’ve already entered into the freeware distribution agreement by being accepted into the Apple Developer Program. However, there is still a contract setup required for free apps before any apps can be made available on the App Store.
I would think there was some sore of contract issue or Apple was tired of all the complaints for the lack of help with the app from Pixel. I know I asked for help several times including a time I was double charged for a $99 package of gold. I even supplied the two receipts after Ryan asked for them and never got a refund or a response after that. I think at this point from what I have been reading in the PAL and KIK chat rooms most of the die hard AC players have had enough and are done even if the game somehow manages to get back in the I-Tunes store.
Ranger2013

Return to Arms Cartel iOS