A quick guide to Arms Cartel (unofficial)

Everything about Arms Cartel by Pixel Addicts

Re: A quick guide to Arms Cartel (unofficial)

Postby Suggestion Man » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:41 pm

I need to understand the stamina stat better. If my opponent has more stamina than me than he has a better chance of beating me? Or is stamina just like energy in the sense you need stamina to attack other cartels as you need energy to do jobs?
Suggestion Man

Postby rekabkram » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:08 pm

Suggestion Man wrote:I need to understand the stamina stat better. If my opponent has more stamina than me than he has a better chance of beating me? Or is stamina just like energy in the sense you need stamina to attack other cartels as you need energy to do jobs?

Stamina is in no way going to help your chance of beating someone. View it as energy for attacking other cartels, attack and defense stats will only help at low levels so your best offense and your best defense is a good stack of weapons/protection and vehicles.
rekabkram

Postby MSTRKRFT » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:47 pm

So what weapon/armor/vechile do you think provides a good balance between attk/def:cash ratio?
MSTRKRFT

Postby A.K » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:54 pm

WATS UP THIS A.K! I NEED TO KNOW A FEW THINGS FAR AS GOIN TO SPECIAL EQUIPMENT WHAT DOES IT DO WHEN YOU BUY 5 BARS TO ADD GUN MAN AND TO CHANGE CARTEL TYPE.

ONE MORE THING CAN U EXPLAIN THAT IF U BUY OVER 700 SHOT GUNS AND OVER AN COUPLE HUNDRED SHIELDS THAT IT WANT BOOSE YOUR GUN OR YOUR DEFENSE NUMBERS.
A.K

Postby rekabkram » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:02 am

MSTRKRFT wrote:So what weapon/armor/vechile do you think provides a good balance between attk/def:cash ratio?

It's very subjective, it depends on how much money your spending and how many cartel members your have to arm.

If you have hundreds or even over a thousand members to arm you may be better off going for the lower items that I've listed in the guide, but if you can afford to pump millions into it then there are some other options that I'll put up later (bit too late tired to be thinking too much ATM).
Definantly avoid vehicles, it's a mistake that I made to pump hundreds of millions of cash in to vehicles when for far less I could have bought thousands of good weapons and protection items and had extra to put into my city which is what I'm focusing on now.

Ak, buying a gunman in my opinion is a waste. It gives you an extra cartel member, you could gain the same thing by posting your cartel code on a top players wall.
Sorry the next question I don't understand.
rekabkram

Postby carlitoss » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:51 am

a pointer for the newbies. go to settings and select "do job in one click" (do it only after you feel comfortable with the jobs you are going to do. this makes things faster, specially since the sharks are constantly out i the waters looking for small fish to eat. Try to do your jobs while you are at negative health and back before you reach positive health. I have moved almost 7 billion with very very little lost to sharks. (less than 700,000). I implement this rule at all times even knowing my defenses are greater than anyone in the game. There is always the small % chance of loosing or a badly timed hit list. It is always smart to have something in mind prior to doing jobs; let your energy fill as much as possible and plan ahead what the cash may be going towards. save your cities profits for after doing all the jobs and while negative, collect city profits, now you have city profits and all jobs in your dirty cash, take that opportunity to buy weapons or buildings without loosing cash to the banking system. bank whatever is left over.
carlitoss

Postby pete1029 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:12 am

So you don't NEED a vehicle per cartel member?
pete1029

Postby Numberonebeast » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:18 pm

I have a question about the attack page. Sometimes when I go to it there are players at all different levels on it. Most of the time the levels are either 2 levels above or below me. Is there a way I can make it that I get all varying levels. I am level 115 and seeing all different levels is a great tool in leveling up. Thanks
Numberonebeast

Postby rekabkram » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:19 pm

Numberonebeast wrote:I have a question about the attack page. Sometimes when I go to it there are players at all different levels on it. Most of the time the levels are either 2 levels above or below me. Is there a way I can make it that I get all varying levels. I am level 115 and seeing all different levels is a great tool in leveling up. Thanks

What you see is what you get. You can pull the menu down and refresh for a new list but if there are players around your level available then they take preference.
I know that many players gain xp from focusing on lower level players, while this is a good way to gain levels if your using this method then try to take minimal money if at all possible as the small monitory gain for yourself may be a large loss for the player and discourage them from playing this great game.
I'm sure all high level players have done it before (possibly while thinking its only a small amount) but keep in mind it could stop players from wanting to play.
rekabkram

Postby Fat Sam's Grandslam » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:32 pm

Thank you an extremely useful page!

If anyone would like to join one of the top UK up and coming cartels use this code: 4F594173E
Fat Sam's Grandslam

PreviousNext

Return to Arms Cartel iOS