Double The Gold? One Day Sale? More like a hock of crap.

Discuss technical issues with the development team - load balancers, scripting, and the fun stuff

Double The Gold? One Day Sale? More like a hock of crap.

Postby Thatguykris » Sun May 12, 2013 11:21 pm

This is ridiculous. After seeing the note upon entering both versions of Arms Cartel, advertising for a "double the gold" sale, I decided to make a purchase, at the ten dollar level, since the messages did not state that it had to be a certain amount of money, and what do I get? The regular amount of gold. This is absolutely the stupidest advertising move I've ever seen for this game, and yeah there's been quite a few. For a game that you basically need to spend money on to get anywhere in, and to have this crap happen is uncalled for. That was the literal last time they will receive a dime from me. You should be ashamed.
Thatguykris

Re: Double The Gold? One Day Sale? More like a hock of crap.

Postby Thatguykris » Tue May 14, 2013 10:07 pm

A few days later, and still the idiots in charge of this game gave yet to give me the gold that I rightfully purchased. This is a glistening reason as to why you're losing players left and right. It's a wonder you can function properly as a human being, but even I'm beginning to doubt that.
Thatguykris

Return to Technical