You sucked all the excitement out of the boss..

Let us know what we can do better

You sucked all the excitement out of the boss..

Postby Babyface killah » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:39 pm

You know with this last change to the boss tournament (penalty added right away) you basically ended clan hopping and sucked all the excitement right out of the game again.. This was a terrible idea you were better off limiting the amount of bosses a player can get than pulling this crap..
Babyface killah

Re: You sucked all the excitement out of the boss..

Postby Luca Brasi » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:45 pm

agreed babyface, this will the last I actively play. Hopping was by far the most fun and challenging and already players are putting their accounts up for auction. This game now OFFICIALLY SUCKS. One star reviews to go around. Zero if it were possible.
Luca Brasi

Postby Renegade » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:00 pm

You need hopping to generate excitement for bosses. With out that my days on the game may be coming to an end soon as well as I can't fathom going back to boss healthy north of 800k
Formerly known as showtime18
Renegade

Postby Rydaz6 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:14 pm

I'm on same page as you renegade.
Rydaz6

Postby Demonlx » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Yep this was the straw that broke the camels back....If you go into world chat everyone is commenting on how disappointed they are and are not even participating in the boss event this time...honestly I think this will kill the game if it stays this way :( .
Demonlx

Postby Luca Brasi » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:58 am

You're right demonix. They said it was unfair to hop but the stronger clans are still hopping, they just are having to use more resources. So it is still unfair. Screw it all. Everyone should boycott the game until they get it the way WE want it. We decide how this game goes not the devs. Without us there is no game. People should take a long look at how they are being done and act accordingly and stick together. I'm not participating or spending one bar of gold. I'm just doing tasks for people who are leaving the game for good.There are several.
Luca Brasi

Postby Coming in hott512 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Hey everyone this is demonkillah many of you know me and i have started a new clan in clash of clans named sheacksons 2... Do not join sheacksons there leader is an aśs i have created this clan bc im looking for old freinds from this game to come join me here come join the fun hit me up on kik at killah514
Coming in hott512

Return to Suggestions & Feedback