Stop buying gold

Let us know what we can do better

Stop buying gold

Postby McEwan76 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:50 pm

If every one stop buying gold then the dev would have listen
McEwan76

Re: Stop buying gold

Postby Dumash » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:06 am

I'm certainly done buying gold. Once it's gone then that's it. Constant changes to the game, slow servers, and a lack of support from the developers is my reasoning. I'll continue to play but without the enthusiasm I once had
Dumash

Postby Jsepanak » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:01 pm

I'm with you all not buying gold anymore until they make the game and boss reasonable
Jsepanak

Postby W I L D E R M U T H » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:27 am

What are you guys really looking for? You cry that there is hardly Gold Sales and Stolen Box Sale. Well you got them and now everyone moved on to cry about something else. I buy gold and will keep buying gold until I'm ready to quit the game for my reasons not crying about the game. I like where it is today its stop a lot of the power players from DOMINATING THE GAME. Don't get me wrong we all have a strategy we go by and it make it a little harder but funner at the same time at lease to me. You just have to have a game plan and Strategy that you might have to switch up Week by Week instead of years by years. Its a GAME remember that would you rather play a game that doesn't change like Xbox or PS3 if so go play those game consuls. I have a crew of guys some spend $100's some $50's some even $0 but all Drop Bosses every event!!!!!

I SAY QUIT CRYING TO THE DEVS AND PLAY THE GAME OR GO BUY A XBOX OR PS3 AND PLAY IT....... BUT I WOULD RECOMMEND NINTENDO FOR MOST PEOPLE CRYING ABOUT THIS GAMES BECAUSE THAT WOULD FIT YOUR AGE GROUP A LITTLE BETTER.....
W I L D E R M U T H

Postby Rydaz6 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:19 am

Rydaz6

Postby Renegade » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:26 pm

Hater
Formerly known as showtime18
Renegade

Postby Jsepanak » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:54 am

The whole purpose of a game is competition and the time you put into it not how much you spend. Anyone can buy there way to the top with real cash and those are people that can't hang in a real video game without buying there way to the top. Even the people who play Xbox like myself play for competition and there is not a way of spending money to buy your way to the top except for those who can't play and cheat and find glitches and s h I t. So yeah I'm bitching cause of the stupid comment about power players. Most people aren't stupid BI TCH S and don't spend tons of money on a game.
Jsepanak

Postby Texas Low Life's » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:18 pm

I love how people bitch because they don't have any money to buy gold.
Texas Low Life's

Postby chuse05 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:22 pm

It's not about buying gold. It's just unfair after putting soo much time and effort in the game,and a new player below level 90 attacks and wins just coz they buy lots and lots of gold?? They haven't even unlocked everything at that level!! It just disappointing to see how newbys buy their way up soooo easily!!
chuse05

Postby Jsepanak » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:01 pm

I have money to buy gold Texas low life. But I usually have to wait until you mom pays me. Bitch better have my money!
Jsepanak

Next

Return to Suggestions & Feedback