BOSS CHANGE HAS RUINED THE TOURNAMENT

Let us know what we can do better

BOSS CHANGE HAS RUINED THE TOURNAMENT

Postby theshadow » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:58 pm

Boss changes. horrible. a few months ago i was in a clan that had boss health of 60k, 54k, 52k, and 48k in 4 boss weekends forthe first boss. lately, boss health has been 98k, 149k, 73k, and 118k. the new rule that adds health when a new plauer is added have destroyed the boss. my boss started at 61k. we got it to 43 and it jumped to 71k. we got it to 50k and it jumped to 118k. the only person this isnt affecting is WILDERMUTH, who has 38 bosses as of 5 hours before tournament end. personally, the boss is no fun right now. i hope the devs consider revising this rule. i think a better solution would be to limit the bosses a single player can get. for now, i will buy no more gold if this isnt chnged back. the shadow out.
theshadow

Re: BOSS CHANGE HAS RUINED THE TOURNAMENT

Postby Rydaz6 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:27 pm

Everyone in my clan, ( who's been together since they started ) actually got at least double the normal bosses. I'm glad it's finally benefiting the loyal clans who stay together. Hopping was the only was to stay alive so we did but this is just like it started now. And we didt even have crazy strong bosses. It's not a new rule either. Just RE-implemented.
Rydaz6

Return to Suggestions & Feedback