We need a new chat moderator.

Let us know what we can do better

We need a new chat moderator.

Postby Demonlx » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:43 am

World chat has been getting very out of hand lately with people spamming like crazy and making it so people are not even able to chat with each other anymore...Just a suggestion because I know that it is one of the best parts of the game and it is being abused constantly lately...Thank you.
Demonlx

Re: We need a new chat moderator.

Postby Creasy13 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:37 pm

Yes I agree, every time I get on world chat it full of spam comments and its getting old! Might want to check it out before you lose more players!
Creasy13

Postby Texas Low Life's » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:38 pm

Today has been the worst spam I have ever seen on the world chat. They better do something about it. It is getting out of control.
Texas Low Life's

Postby Buckwild » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Ill be the new moderator
Buckwild

Postby Two Gun » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:47 pm

I wouldn't mid moderating as well.
When one gun won't get it done
Two Gun

Postby St.Valentines » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:33 am

Might be nice to hear from Ryan on this. Are we even on your radar anymore Ryan? This is a pretty big oversight to let this SPAMMING in WC go on so long. Remember, as customer services goes... So do the customers.
St.Valentines

Postby Bajo's » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Lets face it, with out some communication to customers ACG will die out. Its dying right now, dropping from iTunes charts. The only chance is if they start to actually care and step up for the customers and heck even for the companies profit.
Bajo's

Postby DANIEL TOSH » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:30 pm

It could be me lol
[color=#40BFFF]IM AWESOME[\color]
DANIEL TOSH

Postby Buckwild » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:01 pm

My clan fell apart daily players are now weekly players and soon not at all. Lets face it if your game falls apart it will only be because of lack of customer service. The game is addictive and has the opportunity to make a lot of money if you would take the time to get pass the whining and complaining and focus on the facts. Some people do bîtch making it completely annoying but enough players have stated the same things that needed changes and have had zero response. Answering a private pm everyonce in a while might have saved your game but like a friend said there is a sucker born everyday have fun draining them of thier real money. Ill spend my money where I get good or any Customer service for that matter.
Buckwild

Return to Suggestions & Feedback