How to make Billions with the Boss

Let us know what we can do better

How to make Billions with the Boss

Postby Mogadishu Mafia » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:01 pm

Here is the way to make Billions of dollars every week, virtually making every other method of income irrelevant. Create at least 5 alternate accounts. These are theoretically illegal according to Pixel Addicts, but there are dozens and dozens of them. Have each one create a clan and put one player in it in addition to the leader (I've heard him called a paperweight). When boss begins, have 2 players boost, 4X is best, but whatever. Have these two supertappers hop from clan to clan and do 4-6 bosses each. With the boost, and multiple devices (remember your alternate accounts require one device each), you can do this pretty quickly. Your 2 players have each earned 20-36 boss items and around $30 billion. Each alternate account has also made $30 billion. they each ship their winnings to the master account, to arrive in 1-2 weeks. Net income, if evenly split between the 2 tappers is $45 billion per boss. Oh, plus the 20-36 boss items. Still think you should invest in a city? My city makes almost a billion per day. It feels like tip money.
Mogadishu Mafia

Re: How to make Billions with the Boss

Postby Two Gun » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:38 pm

Yeah that is how to do it. Pixel Addicts have officially killed the reason for clans in the first place.
When one gun won't get it done
Two Gun

Postby Isjaffer » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Doesn't boss start high with one player and a ghost?
Isjaffer

Postby Mogadishu Mafia » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:44 pm

not really. I think its between 30 and 38k for one low and one high level player. PA had created something special with clans. It motivated players to keep playing. were part of a team, us against them. Now, it pays to sell out your teammates and have them on an island for 4 days a week with uncertain boss starts, waiting. No one to talk to, no comaradere, hoping you are the next one to have your bosses plucked so you can come home. This permutation sucks, developers...
Mogadishu Mafia

Postby 8cosa0nostra8 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:17 pm

If you look back a year ago. These complaints are repetitive. As Ryan would say "we sucked the fraud out". But then we put the fraud back in to make more money. Then we sucked it out again. The clan list is full of 1 member ghost clans that only activate when hopping is allowed.
8cosa0nostra8

Postby Renegade » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:55 am

Crazy how this all came back up again...brand new set of players and us old A$$e$....
Formerly known as showtime18
Renegade

Postby Don't kill my vibe » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:12 pm

How much friggin gold do you buy to afford that? hahah
Don't kill my vibe

Postby 8cosa0nostra8 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:32 pm

Lol renegade. you still owe me $100 mill from last year :P
8cosa0nostra8

Postby waj » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:18 pm

Shaddup cosa
waj

Postby Elfetusini » Fri May 03, 2013 12:20 pm

You only need to spend once on gold. Someone creates a clan, everyone (up to 3)joins then logs in under one acct, all other accts get gold, boss prize, and cash.

Delete clan, repeat...
Next event, "gift" a 4x boost with free gold and tap tap tap

Good luck to all of you that continue to evolve with the game! I'm simply a city collector now
Elfetusini

Return to Suggestions & Feedback