Clan Leaders are at a Total Disadvantage...

Let us know what we can do better

Clan Leaders are at a Total Disadvantage...

Postby Los Matras El Diablo » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:41 pm

I am curious as to why the game penalizes the players who spent the 250 gold to start a clan. (which is what drives this game!). No matter what the new updates bring, whatever new features the game has, clan leaders get screwed. They couldn't hop during the penalty free Clan Hopping phase, and now they can't bounce around during the Warlords either! People who DON'T spend the 250 gold and start a clan have a distinct advantage over the clan leaders. Besides the ability to say "I am the clan leader", what benefit is there to starting one?
IMO we should either get larger rewards or at least have the ability to transfer leadership to other players. Or just allow clan hopping for everyone, without deleting or disbanding...

At the end of the day, I think they could tweak the boss health, block clan hopping and still make just as much income on gold sales. While clan hopping is exciting, so would building a strong, tight knit clan, with many bosses under 100k to keep people tapping and buying GOld without having to hop. Plus, then the clan leaders aren't getting the shaft like they are now...
Add me! 4FF7495567. Then join the Country Boys! A Top 10 Clan is now Recruiting for 3 Spots! We'll take even the Sub-100 lvl players if they are boss smashers. We'll make you stronger with our strategies and tactics! Tell 'el Levi' that Matras sent you!
Los Matras El Diablo

Re: Clan Leaders are at a Total Disadvantage...

Postby Isjaffer » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:56 am

with this fucked up customer service, you will get an answer sometime next century. These lazy bastards made 650,000 USD last month with so many people frustrated, you think they give a shit about what any of us want? theyre just lucky they have so many members from when the first game started, otherwise i would love to see this game die
Isjaffer

Return to Suggestions & Feedback