IMPORTANT: Robbing System Change

Updates, upcoming feature releases, maintenance and more

IMPORTANT: Robbing System Change

Postby sdws » Sat May 05, 2012 2:25 pm

From now on till further notice you cannot rob levels less than half yours.

For example, level 100 can only rob level 50 and higher; level 200 can only rob level 100 and higher and so on.

Thanks,
sdws
sdws
Site Admin

Re: IMPORTANT: Robbing System Change

Postby Los Zetas (Z-40) » Mon May 07, 2012 12:16 am

There really is still no incentive to buy the newer properties. I had to sell all of them because they get robbed by people that are level 200+. My protection is currently at 800k.. I really can't do anything about it... :evil:
4EE544F79 - ADD ME
Los Zetas (Z-40)

Postby Chalky White » Wed May 09, 2012 3:59 am

This makes no sense. It takes all incentive out of getting to a higher level. Every time you get another level you add two levels to the amount of people that can rob you. I appreciate that there is some kind of restriction now but, I believe you can do better.
Chalky White

Postby thefritter » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:57 am

There is really no incentive to level up! You should use what Calamity said in his Letter from the Players, And have the difference in level correspond with the amount that is robbed from the building allowing Free robbing for everyone. I can use Lead Poisioning as an example sitting at level +-75 so he has full range but is strong than most. Kind of unfair if you think about. It wont matter if your buildings are robbed if you only lost less than 1% being a person half the level of the one robbing.
thefritter

Postby 8cosa0nostra8 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:57 pm

Robbing is part of the game. Everyone gets robbed no matter what level your at...unless your at the top echelon of cartels. Without a good city you'll never have a strong cartel. It is the backbone to the best weapons. I get robbed everyday, but I still buy more buildings. My city makes about $70 mill after being robbed. Anyone is welcomed to rob my city! Because if it ain't you it's someone else lol.
8cosa0nostra8

Postby Rackets » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:35 pm

Just so you know your system doesn't work. I have been robbed twice today by a person higher than me. They are level 213 and I am level 100. Oh well.
Rackets

Postby pschlosser » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Rackets wrote:Just so you know your system doesn't work. I have been robbed twice today by a person higher than me. They are level 213 and I am level 100. Oh well.

Do you mean attacking a lower level versus robbing? I can attack anyone. The lower the level from me, the more stamina it costs me per attack. But with robbing, I am finding that I cannot successfully rob those more than half my level. I can try. It deducts stamina. But it says "you are caught, you big bully" whenever I attempt to do so.
pschlosser

Postby Ryan@PixelAddicts » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Anyone can rob anyone now. The money from robbing a cartel less than half your level is very small.
Ryan@PixelAddicts

Postby pschlosser » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Do we, dare I ask, get a greater percentage when we rob from those ABOVE our level?
pschlosser

Return to News/Announcements