NEW! Boss Enhancements & Clan Rules

Updates, upcoming feature releases, maintenance and more

Re: NEW! Boss Enhancements & Clan Rules

Postby TJmarine » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Pottz wrote:
TJmarine wrote:Pottz quit your bitchin....my clan had a 34k boss...took us about 5 hours but we did it and it felt good doing it as ateam ....our clan leader happily allowed
Us to leave since once we returned 2 days later and multiple subs and richer we all (9 of us) gave
Him 150M each...you do the math...would b nice I be able to send him a sub or gold but we grew stronger as a clan....we attacked bosses together as a clan and didn't team up or help our enemies....how's that for loyalty???? Now we will kick some other clan ass for sure!!! See ya on the battlefield...for clan leaders that didn't allow it...you only hindered your team!

Is this fag stupid?!? Clan leaders didn't allow it? You can't leave until you beat the boss! You prolly spent real money on the game...and prolly the only dumbass still spending money :lol: You do realize the whole point of these tasks/challenges is for people to have to spend money?!?

Is this guy banned from commenting yet or what???? He can really get away with using that language....I found it very insulting and abusive!
TJmarine

Postby Pottz » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 am

TJmarine wrote:
Pottz wrote:
TJmarine wrote:Pottz quit your bitchin....my clan had a 34k boss...took us about 5 hours but we did it and it felt good doing it as ateam ....our clan leader happily allowed
Us to leave since once we returned 2 days later and multiple subs and richer we all (9 of us) gave
Him 150M each...you do the math...would b nice I be able to send him a sub or gold but we grew stronger as a clan....we attacked bosses together as a clan and didn't team up or help our enemies....how's that for loyalty???? Now we will kick some other clan ass for sure!!! See ya on the battlefield...for clan leaders that didn't allow it...you only hindered your team!

Is this fag stupid?!? Clan leaders didn't allow it? You can't leave until you beat the boss! You prolly spent real money on the game...and prolly the only dumbass still spending money :lol: You do realize the whole point of these tasks/challenges is for people to have to spend money?!?

Is this guy banned from commenting yet or what???? He can really get away with using that language....I found it very insulting and abusive!

Lol are you gonna ask for everyone to be banned? HEY SMART GUY YOU CURSED TOO! It's time to grow up. But if you would like I'm sorry I called you a "pile of sticks" (you came at me first) and I'm sorry I called you a "stupid person" because you spend all your Mom's money on this game :lol:

Words are only offensive to people that let those words offend them! Many of these "horrible" words have alternative meanings. Read a book and learn something!
At least $4,000,000 to every 50th NEW cartel member! Add me I am the originator 4F4516DD1
Pottz

Postby TJmarine » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:08 pm

Hey Putz!! Talkin about the use I the word "F*G"....and I probably make more in a week than you do in a year tough guy...bring your ass out to Camp Pendelton and you can try to put your money where your mouth is! Guys like you don't last a second in the corps!
TJmarine

Postby Silas Ohanesian » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:56 pm

I'd like to start with this. The army doesn't pay that well. Second I don't let ransoms into my clan so they can leave right after. 3rd like pottz said read a book and learn something. I'm not trying to hold my spot. I just started 3 weeks ago so I don't have a big net worth spot and I'm sure that you don't actually buy a lot of gold.
Silas Ohanesian

Postby Silas Ohanesian » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:05 pm

I'd like to add that a big bad marine is not going to be yelling at a civilian on a game to quiet his b******* and just playing the game in general so just drop the "I'm in the marines I'm better than everyone. It's kinda sad that you have lie about that too.

P.S. anyone who says its just a game has never played an organized sport.
Silas Ohanesian

Postby pschlosser » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:04 pm

TJmarine wrote:Pottz quit your bitchin....my clan had a 34k boss...took us about 5 hours but we did it and it felt good doing it as ateam ....

And my clan had a 50K+ Boss. It took us 8 or more hours to kill it.

I think we can cut Pottz some slack, though. A quick browse through his inventory suggests he has not collected any USS Ohio submarines or Aston Martin DBR9s from the last two Boss events. Shoot. That would make any of us grumpy.
pschlosser

Postby TJmarine » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Silas you piece of dog excrement...tell me agin I'm not a Marine...I Definatly don't have to prove it....the medals on my chest and the uniform in my wall locker are enough! Don't worry inheard your mom will be a little late picking you up from daycare...don't cry she'll be there soon ! And I have bought gold....read my other posts!!! Got nothing else to do when I'm not training!
TJmarine

Previous

Return to News/Announcements