NEW! Boss Enhancements & Clan Rules

Updates, upcoming feature releases, maintenance and more

NEW! Boss Enhancements & Clan Rules

Postby Ryan@PixelAddicts » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Hello Cartels,

Last weekend we shut off access of clan joining, leaving, etc during the boss event. After seeing our users upset with the changes, we have decided to allow these actions once again during boss events with a few rules listed below.

Rules:
- Your clan must defeat your own boss before leaving and helping another clan
- If you were not in a clan before the boss event you can freely join a clan during the boss event
- Clan leaders can accept members during boss event
- Clan leaders cannot remove clan members during boss event

We believe these new rules are fair to everyone and provides a better balance to the game while eliminating the fraud cases we were receiving the past few events.

:o Boss Enhancements in v3.7 :o
PowerUps!
- Each attack gives you a percentage of the power up bonus
- When the PowerUp meter hits 100% you can use it to provide a power attack on the boss
The PowerUp Button will begin pulsing when it is ready to use. Tap the button to give the boss a big Blow!

photo 2.PNG
New! Boss PowerUp Meter
photo 2.PNG (372.49 KiB) Viewed 12709 times

We hope you enjoy these new rules and enhancements to the boss. As always, let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Ryan
Ryan@PixelAddicts

Re: NEW! Boss Enhancements & Clan Rules

Postby Showtime18 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Nice...but people are saying that all clans are locked...is there any truth in that?
Showtime18

Postby TJmarine » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Thanks for listening Ryan...good compromise!!! Looking forward to building my Navy!!!!
TJmarine

Postby Ryan@PixelAddicts » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:52 pm

Clans are not locked BUT if you were in a clan you must finish your boss before helping another clan.
Thanks
Ryan@PixelAddicts

Postby Xadow » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:08 am

my clan says we are at war when ppl send me an invite but we are not in a war, so my clan is locked, the name is BOSS Tournament and i posted on the iOS forum
Xadow

Postby pschlosser » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:27 am

I have completed the BOSS task a few times, now. Things appear to be working just as advertised. Nice work, developers. You're doing a great job. And thanks for listening to us.

Remember, people, you must complete the task from the clan you are currently in, before you can leave that clan. A clan with an incomplete Boss task can add people, but cannot remove people, until the Boss has been kilt.
pschlosser

Postby 8cosa0nostra8 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:29 am

Ya guys should have kept clan hopping illegal. Even with all the grumbling, at least it was fair!!! I'm a clan leader, how am I going to stay competitive if I can't clan hop? When these guys get 10 boss's killed and $30 billion.
8cosa0nostra8

Postby Xadow » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:01 pm

8cosa0nostra8 wrote:Ya guys should have kept clan hopping illegal. Even with all the grumbling, at least it was fair!!! I'm a clan leader, how am I going to stay competitive if I can't clan hop? When these guys get 10 boss's killed and $30 billion.

you get 100 gold (the cost of a clan) when you kill a boss, so just leave you clan!
Xadow

Postby Pottz » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:38 pm

This is BS! So basically some of us are screwed whose clan can't beat their original boss?!? My clans boss has over 28,000 health aka an unrealistic number for my clan to achieve! I should still be able to leave my clan instead of being penalized!
At least $4,000,000 to every 50th NEW cartel member! Add me I am the originator 4F4516DD1
Pottz

Postby Xadow » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:19 pm

Pottz wrote:This is BS! So basically some of us are screwed whose clan can't beat their original boss?!? My clans boss has over 28,000 health aka an unrealistic number for my clan to achieve! I should still be able to leave my clan instead of being penalized!

If your clan is full then yeah, there will be a big problem, but the only ppl who kill many bosses use lots of gold to get their super weapon and the cash, so if any of you is up to it, you know what to do.
Xadow

Next

Return to News/Announcements