NEW! Boss Enhancements & Clan Rules

Updates, upcoming feature releases, maintenance and more

Re: NEW! Boss Enhancements & Clan Rules

Postby pschlosser » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Pottz,

The strength of the Boss is determined by the level of the clan owner. (I am pretty sure) If you are in a clan that is run by someone high-ranking and filled with low-ranking members, then that is going to be nearly impossible. I would encourage you to seek another clan, if that is the case. One where the clan owner plans a little better to take out the boss.
pschlosser

Postby Silas Ohanesian » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:25 pm

So basically this new update screws us " the clan leaders who spent money to create a clan " over. I can't leave my clan. You should be allowed one boss reward. Im the one helping and then I get screwed over in the end. Great update! :evil:
Silas Ohanesian

Postby pschlosser » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:40 pm

You can give up your clan and be a floater, if that's what you want.
pschlosser

Postby Captain Halibut » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:24 pm

I think this was a big mistake... Clan hopping is going to skew the balance of the game in a really bad way.... At least limit the number of special weapons we can get or weaken them as you get more...
Captain Halibut

Postby Xadow » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:09 pm

Heh, the balance is there, "the more money you spend, the more you get", get used to freemium baby...

Those hoppers still do thousands of taps, so they do not only spend more but work a lot harder, and once you get your clan's boss dead, you can create it again or just let one of the killers create it, you all got 100 gold after the boss anyway
Xadow

Postby Protection, Inc » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:12 pm

[quote="Captain Halibut"]I think this was a big mistake... Clan hopping is going to skew the balance of the game in a really bad way.... At least limit the number of special weapons we can get or weaken them as you get more...[/quote]

I could agree more, there are now players that will clan jump for over 1m in new attack and defense by getting upto 40 subs by clan jumping ... Complete bullchit.. The average player in the game would take months to do this without spending gold and thoses that do spend gold on energy refill in the past. The item reward should be epic and limited to one per cartel per tourney if you really wanted a level playing field ... All the cuurent arrangement does is make very strong players even stronger...Clan leader are at a HUGH disadvantage
Protection, Inc

Postby pschlosser » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:04 pm

I guess I am saying if clan squatters really wanted to clan hop, they could. But, instead, they would rather keep what they got, and poo-poo the clan hoppers. Clan squatters make it possible for hoppers to hop, lol. So clearly, this whole process wouldn't function without the squatters.

Could there be new and additional benefits to being a clan squatter? Certainly. And as the game develops, it may become clearer what those benefits might be. (yes, there are changes, because the game is evolving and growing. isn't that a good thing?)

I am seeing that clan hoppers spend a lot of gold, too, on resets and refills. And a great deal of time, with hours of tapping and caffeine consumption. Some of these guys complain they haven't slept in 36 hours. But, hey, they are young and nutty. Who can blame them?

It just doesn't seem to be as unfair as some are suggesting it is.

and yes, for the record, I am a clan hopper. Is there a 12-step program for this? Can I be cured?
pschlosser

Postby Enna » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:57 am

Do you also see the abuse of new clan leaders popping up...just for the sake of creating a "boss" clan? I was searching through the clan lists today and found a few newbie clan leaders (level 2) filled with experienced members (top networth quality) Really? tell me the level 2 even has a clue how to orchestrate that. Level 200-300 joining a level 2 clan owner? There are simply more alt accounts now.

And legit clan leaders are not allowed to clan hop. make it a level playing ground.

Thumbs down to clan hopping.
Invite Enna's Gunna Get Ya! 4F270706F5
Ryan@PixelAddicts wrote:You mean sucked all of the fraud out of it? Yes.
Enna

Postby pschlosser » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:02 am

Enna, I think clan owners ARE allowed to clan hop, by giving up their clans. Are you asking that clan owners be able to do both? Keep their clans AND hop?
Last edited by pschlosser on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
pschlosser

Postby Enna » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:18 am

I actually asking for no clan hopping.
Invite Enna's Gunna Get Ya! 4F270706F5
Ryan@PixelAddicts wrote:You mean sucked all of the fraud out of it? Yes.
Enna

PreviousNext

Return to News/Announcements