NEW! Boss Enhancements & Clan Rules

Updates, upcoming feature releases, maintenance and more

Re: NEW! Boss Enhancements & Clan Rules

Postby Captain Halibut » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:24 am

Alt accounts are becoming incredibly valuable... That doesn't make them right. The system is clearly being gamed, and that ruins the experience for everyone else. In the short term this may put more money in the debs pockets, but in the long run, it will ruin the game for everyone else.
Captain Halibut

Postby pschlosser » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:43 am

Enna wrote:I actually asking for no clan hopping.

I am glad it is not my decision to make, because this is a hard one.

I enjoy hopping. I think I spend more gold as a hopper than I would as a clan owner. I choose reset for each type of task, too, as they come up. Though, this latter point has little to do with clans.

And as the game grows and evolves, stuff like this will be worked out.
pschlosser

Postby Silas Ohanesian » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:58 pm

pschlosser wrote:
Enna wrote:I actually asking for no clan hopping.

I am glad it is not my decision to make, because this is a hard one.

I enjoy hopping. I think I spend more gold as a hopper than I would as a clan owner. I choose reset for each type of task, too, as they come up. Though, this latter point has little to do with clans.

And as the game grows and evolves, stuff like this will be worked out.

First Off everything this guys says is slightly wrong. I can't leaves clan since I am a leader. Clan hoppers get more hold that they started. Think for a second, if someones letting clan hoppers in there's proable more than one which means less refills. Math time. Let's say there are 5 clan hopper in a clan 2 average people. Clan hoppers averagely have a lot of stamina so let's go with 500 each and the 2 average have 50 each. The boss has 10000 health lets say. That's 2 stamina refills for the each clan hoppers alone. So they spend 40 gold each only. Their gold profite is 60. That's a lot for how many bosses some clan hoppers beat. Add in a gaint gold item and 100 to 300 million. So as a regular clan leader I Lose gold and get one payment and one item. I'm spending more money. The developers need to realize that they are actually losing profits that they could be making if there was one boss. People would inclined to buy more golf items instead of getting them for free. Also the game would become more balanced making more new players want to stay which still leads up MORE PROFITES for the wonderful developers! Please developers realizes that you need to fix this!
Silas Ohanesian

Postby Silas Ohanesian » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Forgot to add this. If you complain of tapping for 36 hours that's your own fault and you should proably work on not being afraid of the sun
Silas Ohanesian

Postby TJmarine » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Pottz quit your bitchin....my clan had a 34k boss...took us about 5 hours but we did it and it felt good doing it as ateam ....our clan leader happily allowed
Us to leave since once we returned 2 days later and multiple subs and richer we all (9 of us) gave
Him 150M each...you do the math...would b nice I be able to send him a sub or gold but we grew stronger as a clan....we attacked bosses together as a clan and didn't team up or help our enemies....how's that for loyalty???? Now we will kick some other clan ass for sure!!! See ya on the battlefield...for clan leaders that didn't allow it...you only hindered your team!
TJmarine

Postby Pottz » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:30 am

TJmarine wrote:Pottz quit your bitchin....my clan had a 34k boss...took us about 5 hours but we did it and it felt good doing it as ateam ....our clan leader happily allowed
Us to leave since once we returned 2 days later and multiple subs and richer we all (9 of us) gave
Him 150M each...you do the math...would b nice I be able to send him a sub or gold but we grew stronger as a clan....we attacked bosses together as a clan and didn't team up or help our enemies....how's that for loyalty???? Now we will kick some other clan ass for sure!!! See ya on the battlefield...for clan leaders that didn't allow it...you only hindered your team!

Is this fag stupid?!? Clan leaders didn't allow it? You can't leave until you beat the boss! You prolly spent real money on the game...and prolly the only dumbass still spending money :lol: You do realize the whole point of these tasks/challenges is for people to have to spend money?!?
At least $4,000,000 to every 50th NEW cartel member! Add me I am the originator 4F4516DD1
Pottz

Postby TJmarine » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Ryan please do something about Potz and his use of derogatory offending language. Immature little kids like these make the game look bad.

And yes Potz...clan leaders had to allow it otherwise you would be not allowed back in Your. LAN when it was done.

And to all...it's a Tournament!!! Object of a tournament being to win or get the most or do the best!!! And yes I have spent money in this game which I feels give me more validity to my opinion than those that don't!

Boss tourney was fun!!! I wasn't sure I was going to continue now I will!!! For the next one we are disbanding so our leader can participate! After we are setting up the clan again...no big deal...we hopped as a clan anyway!!

Yeah I do realize money drives everything...and I'm fine with paying for a game ...after all you probably buy Xbox pS3 or whatever games right? $50 a pop?! Plus $10 or $15 add ons??? This is by far a better deal....buy a little gold every now and then, that is unless your McDonalds job doesn't pay enough???

Winds of Change!!! Feel it coming you old crotchety clan leaders!

Keep up the great game Devs!!!
TJmarine

Postby Silas Ohanesian » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:59 pm

No ones keeping there members from leaving and your calling him a kid your talking about Xbox ps3 and McDonald's. Clan members can do what ever they want and I'm gonna let them in if they want to but clan hopping needs to stop its an unfair advantage.
Silas Ohanesian

Postby Silas Ohanesian » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Maybe not clan hopping altogether but just getting the rewards. Maybe you can get only get the gold item once and then the amount of money decreases. That would be fair. That's more of a win win type deal. The game is more balanced and the clan hoppers are happy with there hopping.

P.S. on a personal level I would like to see it be gone but I realize that you have to do best for the majority.
Silas Ohanesian

Postby TJmarine » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Silas you are talking out of both sides of your mouth...one hand you don't like hoppers te next you let them in to Di te boss but you don't support it?? Pretty hypocritical ....I happen to know about half a dozen clan leaders that don't care....their guys including us in my clan have paid tribute to the leaders, and in the meantime we have made the "team" stronger...remember once a clan is involved its not about he individual anymore...my clan we gave a shit on of money to the man and we got the gold reward...he now gets to buy weapons or build till his hearts content ..maybe some of these so called "leaders" and I use the term very loosely ( doubt many could lead the way out of a one way tunnel) should demand they cut?! Afterall it's their decision to let their permanent members hop or not....if they let them than they c
Are essentially supporting hopping...only if they truly didn't let their members do it can they say they don't support it! I do agree a little lienency for the leaders I.e. allow coming and going while maintaining the clan or before the leader can leave he had to confirm someone else in the clan as the leader ( check box or something)....that way no ones gets screwed?! Also it seems to me the ones bitching the most were nice and comfy in their networth spot ...and now some new kids on the block are threatening that easy lazy lifestyle....well time to go to work and step it up then right!!! Always be improving!!! If the game stayed like it was forever it would get boring....props to the devs for working to improve a good piece of entertainment....what was that?? Oh yeah...it's just a game! Chill out!
TJmarine

PreviousNext

Return to News/Announcements