REVISED: Boss Event

Updates, upcoming feature releases, maintenance and more

Re: REVISED: Boss Event

Postby TJmarine » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:44 am

What about clan leaders pulling people in for help and then not doing diddly themselves except reaping the reward at the finish line? Yes I know now I will not go to that clan again however there should be a penalty....I.e. only one reward not two!
TJmarine

Postby Showtime18 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:13 am

I think the double reward was a form of retribution, for there complaints on clan hopping. I don't suspect that will be the new norm for the boss tourneys.
Showtime18

Postby StonePurist420 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:07 pm

How soon is the next boss event? Also, I'd like there to be more events more frequently. I'm at home all day and would like the option. Maybe a boss event that could be started at any time at the clan leaders discretion?
StonePurist420

Postby pschlosser » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:33 pm

TJmarine wrote:What about clan leaders pulling people in for help and then not doing diddly themselves except reaping the reward at the finish line? Yes I know now I will not go to that clan again however there should be a penalty....I.e. only one reward not two!

No where is it written that a clan leader MUST participate and help with the boss. I feel forcing that is stepping over the line. If hoppers want to clan hop, in order to gain access to a Boss easier to kill than ones from other clans, a clan leader can invite people in and provide this service. I see no reason that anything MUST be forced on anyone. This whole issue of forcing this or forcing that, just because it may be viewed by some as unfair, is not appropriate, imo.

I vote for less control. Less dictatorship. Less militarism. More freedom. More liberty. ... and more fun.
pschlosser

Postby TJmarine » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:06 am

Allim saying us that if a clan leader makes the conscious decision to essentially "trap" members in his cartel for a few hours to kill a boss then they should have the integrity to stay and help...at least half the time...if they don't then they shouldn't get double the reward, plain and simple....regardless I know I just won't go back to that persons clan and I will advertise that that's how they roll. Still think free-loaders should be penalized....and you can't blame it on a slow device ;)
TJmarine

Postby pschlosser » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:49 am

TJmarine wrote:...and you can't blame it on a slow device

(nolike) ;)
pschlosser

Postby xDarKSidEx » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:36 pm

I think they should keep the boss at a set health until you beat it once. Having peple join and the boss shoot up in health is just lame.
xDarKSidEx

Postby Ryan@PixelAddicts » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:10 pm

So you are saying a level 10 creating a new clan with 10,000 health boss, then 9 level 300 players join into that clan and it shouldn't go up? How is this fair for clans that actually stick together? They start much higher.
Ryan@PixelAddicts

Postby xDarKSidEx » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:07 pm

How about if lvl 10 creators clan starts like at 20 -30 k that way they dont take advantage and the based on the people that beat it the bosses health goes up.yeah or nah?
xDarKSidEx

Postby Showtime18 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:39 pm

I think all clans started at 25k this round
Showtime18

PreviousNext

Return to News/Announcements