Updates, upcoming feature releases, maintenance and more

Re: REVISED: Boss Event

Postby Enna » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:26 am

Showtime18 wrote:I think all clans started at 25k this round

Choke

No

ours was 79K
Invite Enna's Gunna Get Ya! 4F270706F5
Ryan@PixelAddicts wrote:You mean sucked all of the fraud out of it? Yes.
Enna

Postby Showtime18 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:20 am

Sorry I meant minimum of 25
Showtime18

Postby Da man » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:19 am

The boss is really fair guys
THE SECRECY COP ALLLLLL THE WAY!
Da man

Postby Bop It » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:11 am

I dont really find it fair, that a low level can finish the boss 3 times faster than a high level clan. I know your trying to make it fair but they are still getting an advantage. Also i dont see why clan leaders are getting double if everyone is putting equal work.
Bop It

Postby Da man » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:52 am

Their is not really a way to make everything fair!!! Life us fair!!!
I bought 99.99$ of gold and didn't receive it that's 3,150 gold and I haven't got it yet so that's no fair!!!
Da man

Postby anthonyHobbs » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:33 pm

Da man: Shut up about you buying $99 in gold. Ryan told you they have no record of your purchase. All you are trying to do is get free gold.
Forum Moderator
I know everything, just not all at once.
anthonyHobbs

Postby Da man » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:35 pm

I don't care what u say Anthonyhobbs it's true
Da man

Postby anthonyHobbs » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:42 pm

Well thats not what computer records show
Forum Moderator
I know everything, just not all at once.
anthonyHobbs

Postby BusinessBrains » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:21 am

BRAVO!!! Bravo on the hit counter, I wish it coulda shown what I did all that weekend lol somewhere around 100-120k hits :-)

Sooo. I like it all, I even appreciate the incentives to form a real clan and stick together, I plan on it very much so, and plan on rewarding those in my clan who contribute their time and gold.

I had some terrible experiences this last boss however, quite annoying actually. I spent a ton on gold for it. The first clan I joined before the counter, I was hitting 90% of the TIME alone, with one person tapping in sporadically, two maybe three times there were two others. This was a clan of NINE Mind you. People like DaMan and ATM Ares tapped here and there to appear active, while out green card stealing people's boss bonuses (cute, huh).

Anyways, it would be nice if the leaders second bonus could be evenly split per percentage of hits amongst the clan participants. Or, dare I say, all the money earned. I spent three hundred gold to win two bosses for these guys and the clan leader ( wiz Khalifa) was the only one decent enough to send me some compensation. Not exactly sure what the best approach here is...

But, it would make things a lot less frustrating for those of us who work our tails off, if freeloaders weren't being rewarded equally for our hard work. Sorry if your connections sux, but I sat outside all weekend alternating charging with my spare battery and laptop to maintain a good connect. Maybe I wouldn't care as much if I didn't waste real $ to get six people 600 mil and 2 epics they didn't deserve.

Thanks for all the attention to these things Devs, keep up the good work!

P.s. DAMAN, your a sorry excuse for a human being. A liar, a thief, and a punk. It's ok, selfish pukes like you never end well, good luck with that, d!(k .
BusinessBrains

Postby Rydaz6 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:19 am

The hit counter is perfect I agree business brains. And I love the idea about the reward being split to the most active tappers. Our clan got 4 bosses and I'm sure 2 of us tapped 200,000 times over the whole event
Rydaz6

PreviousNext

Return to News/Announcements