Special Patriotic Boss for Labor Day!

Updates, upcoming feature releases, maintenance and more

Re: Special Patriotic Boss for Labor Day!

Postby ERUDITE » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:59 pm

TJmarine wrote:Thanks E...at least there is one person on here with BRAINS....apparently not Bus Brains....and yes that was my point in addition Patriots Day follows labor day....but apparently smart guy doesn't know that either. And just for the record ...like E And his crew I too have a BS and MA as well...in Architecture....as well as a combat degree from Fallujah courtesy of Uncle Sam and the Corps. Business....if you really are in business then god help you!!! Lol, I wouldn't trust any of your decisions...,

Tj: No worries bro, I got the gist of your original idea, and apparently the devs got it too as they did produce an "epic" challenge that was more than fair and equitable - if you did your fair share of tapping! Most of the more serious players in this flash iPhone game are grown ups that take their gaming seriously and enjoy the thrill of ranking up in the game - it's highly addictive and most fun. [Thumbs up - and Semper Fi!]
ERUDITE

Postby BusinessBrains » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:59 am

First of all "genius", it's the UMW. As I said before, since u obviously didn't understand me, labor day has nothin to do with the military, period. As for the worthless receipts you have for paying someone for a fake education,I hope you thanked them for feeding you a bunch of lies and shoehorning u into your meaningless jobs that produce nothing of real value, keeping this bs system alive for a few more years by pushing some more paper around.
BusinessBrains

Postby TJmarine » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:50 am

UMW??? And all I'll say us see previous post ....apparently they didn't teach reading in your school...if you even went! Take an 800mg tablet of suck it the F up and go away....I'm now dumber for having read your diarrhea of the mouth!
TJmarine

Postby BusinessBrains » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:06 pm

Believe me when I say this, you couldn't become any *more dumb*, that's not me, it's a god thing, sorry for your plight, but you really should leave the speaking to those of us with a functioning frontal lobe.
BusinessBrains

Postby Showtime18 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:33 pm

I just have to laugh at this entire post...thanks for the humor...
Showtime18

Previous

Return to News/Announcements