Special Patriotic Boss for Labor Day!

Updates, upcoming feature releases, maintenance and more

Special Patriotic Boss for Labor Day!

Postby TJmarine » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:38 am

If there is a boss this weekend as a vet I vote for a "special" patriotic boss!!! Aircraft carrier, or MLRS Rocket System, 155 Howitzer, or AC130 Spectre Gunship, something big and powerfull as hell!!! Thanks in advance Devs!
TJmarine

Re: Special Patriotic Boss for Labor Day!

Postby pschlosser » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:51 am

I second this proposal.

then U.S. election weekend, in November, we should get a really empty prize, like a USS William Clinton with 1 atk and 1 def? lol
Last edited by pschlosser on Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pschlosser

Postby Da man » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:58 am

That would be funny but it's a great idea
THE SECRECY COP ALLLLLL THE WAY!
Da man

Postby ERUDITE » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:49 pm

That is a great idea, as it worked very well (revenue - wise) when Mafia Wars used to do it. Hint, hint, hint.......I would be game for a really epic Labor Day item that is a 10,000 gold item, that cannot be purchased unless you really want to blow 10,000 gold on it just to have it. Some iconic military item with history would be sweet.
ERUDITE

Postby Pottz » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:34 pm

Great idea! USA USA USA
At least $4,000,000 to every 50th NEW cartel member! Add me I am the originator 4F4516DD1
Pottz

Postby pschlosser » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:20 pm

No
pschlosser wrote:like a USS William Clinton

or even a USS Monica Lewinsky
pschlosser

Postby Showtime18 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:06 am

10 gold?
Showtime18

Postby BusinessBrains » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:26 am

What the f |_| ( k does labor day have to do with the military, j3 sus, are the kids these days totally clueless about the true patriots that died in our own country, on picket lines and in coal mines to give you things like THE WEEKEND, and the eight hour workday. What are they teaching in school, for Christ sake.
BusinessBrains

Postby ERUDITE » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:39 pm

BusinessBrains wrote:What the f |_| ( k does labor day have to do with the military, j3 sus, are the kids these days totally clueless about the true patriots that died in our own country, on picket lines and in coal mines to give you things like THE WEEKEND, and the eight hour workday. What are they teaching in school, for Christ sake.

Why so full of vitriol? Tj's point was in regards to those who have labored protecting this country - similar to those who fought for workplace rights and better standards of living. I think Pixel Addicts did a wonderful job on the event during Labor Day weekend. Others feel the same. Conversely, you do not - did you want the reward weapon to be a UAW Union Boss? The kids remark is hilarious as five out of ten of my clan mates have Bachelor's and Master's degrees. I earned my MBA from UNC Chapel Hill's Keenan Flagler College of Business. We pay for the game with our own money, not our mommy's allowances.......I am incredulous to the context of your post.

Regards,
ERUDITE

Postby TJmarine » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Thanks E...at least there is one person on here with BRAINS....apparently not Bus Brains....and yes that was my point in addition Patriots Day follows labor day....but apparently smart guy doesn't know that either. And just for the record ...like E And his crew I too have a BS and MA as well...in Architecture....as well as a combat degree from Fallujah courtesy of Uncle Sam and the Corps. Business....if you really are in business then god help you!!! Lol, I wouldn't trust any of your decisions...,
TJmarine

Next

Return to News/Announcements