To Clear the All of the Rumors

Updates, upcoming feature releases, maintenance and more

Re: To Clear the All of the Rumors

Postby john219 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:24 pm

Your post clears up nothing and does not restore the faith back in Arms Cartel/Pixel Addicts. It’s basically a kick in the balls that you have acknowledged issues and still don’t reply. We get a generic automatic message. We spend real money and a lot of it to play this game and we cannot receive a response in a timely manner especially when it comes to Gold that is unacceptable. I know you receive the support emails and on a rare occasion you have actually replied from your IPhone. A little bit of customer service will go a long way take care of the people that take care of you and support your game.

Here is one way you can do this. We all know you made changes during the last update. I do not believe that only 3 changes were made. Let us know up front what you have changed instead of figuring it out on our own.
john219

Postby DANIEL TOSH » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:02 pm

Amen
[color=#40BFFF]IM AWESOME[\color]
DANIEL TOSH

Postby 3minem2013 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Okay since you had time to put this post up can I have my account back yet or an email?
3minem2013

Postby 3minem2013 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:26 pm

Please !!!!!!!!! I really want my account back!!!
3minem2013

Postby Rydaz6 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:36 pm

I just bought a 2x boss boost for 500 gold. It worked for 5 tank hits and now it's completely gone. I know I'm dumb for spending hundreds and hundreds of money over a year and few months in this game. Just give me my boost or my gold back so I can try again. I don't know if there was a glitch or what not but never had this problem before. This is unacceptable. I hope this is not like talking to a wall and I hope I do not have to involve iTunes support. Cartel name is ryda6. This is really getting beyond the point of irritating.
Rydaz6

Previous

Return to News/Announcements